Sunday, 25 October 2015

Blogger Update...


Hi you beautiful lot.

Once again I have to start with a big sorry I haven't posted in over two months... Shocking! I've been crazy busy starting Second Year at drama school, turning 22 and performing every night in a play here in London!! It's safe to say it's been a manic couple of months but I'm now having some time off, tucked up in my lovely big bed with a nasty cold. I've been so busy I haven't even had a chance to check my blog and I'm almost at 25,000 views! Thank you to every single one of you who takes the time to read my posts and visit me over here at my tiny space of the interweb.

I think it's about time I updated you on all things me over the past two months, most importantly catching you up with my 22nd birthday celebrations!

So, I wanted to celebrate this one in style with my favourite people so my lovely two best friends from home came down and joined me, along with my amazing pals from ALRA in Battersea for a crazy night. It was honestly one of my favourite night's ever, danced the night away and felt very overwhelmed with love from my gorgeous friends. 

We went to this fab little place on Battersea High Street called La Isla Bonita and I booked out a big section for us all to party in - really recommend this place, such a great atmosphere!

I also managed to pop home for the weekend to surprise my lovely family who spoilt me completely rotten and threw me another little party (picture top left). Made me remember how fortunate I am to have such amazing people in my love who already surround me with love.





Another exciting thing that's been happening has been starting second year at ALRA... The pace at which this year has kicked off is frightening as I'm already half way through the first term now... Only two training terms left and I'll be in my professional year, show after show... Eek. What made it even more real is getting some practice headshots done ready for next term's shoot. Seeing these gets me so excited for what I'm embarking on. I've been really lucky to be part of an exciting new play at Theatre 503 recently and my name is even in the original play script now. 



My dream is for you guys to see my headshots in a west end programme... Watch this space ;)

That's just a teeny tiny update on life at the moment... If you saw me right now, it's a slightly different picture as I'm bed ridden, tissues everywhere, lemsip at the ready. Not a pretty picture.

I'll be back soon with my Winter Wishlist


Love you all 

x Abster x



No comments:

Post a Comment