Wednesday, 15 July 2015

Blogger Update...



Hey wonderful ones; I'm writing to you from back home in Cambridgeshire now! I moved out of my London home on Monday for 2 months rest and fun back home for Summer break.

I thought this is the perfect opportunity to catch up with you all and let you know what I've been up to/ how this last 10 months of London Life has gone. I can't believe how quickly it's gone... Quite scary actually, haha. It has, without doubt, been the best year of my life and I'm so excited to keep training towards my dream career. Plus, London is such an amazing place to live. When I used to visit there with my mum as a teenager I'd always say to her how much I could see myself living in the city. I'm really lucky to have such supportive parents who've championed my dreams and helped me every step of the way. 

So, this first year of drama school has been incredible. I went through a really hard time last year feeling like it was impossible to get into these schools as thousands of people apply and only 1% get a place anywhere every year. The odds are so against us. But, the very last school I auditioned for decided I was for them and I'm so grateful that this amazing school accepted me and have built me, supported me, moulded me and pushed me to become a much more confident performer, as well as a much stronger person! 

The crazy thing about drama school is you never know what will be thrown your way next. In one day I played a transgender male, an invisible best friend and a psycho boyfriend-killing teenager. 

The greatest thing about this year is the incredible people I've met and I'm 100% sure will carry with me through the rest of my life. I've laughed every single day until my stomach hurts. Also, they've helped me through some really hard times and been there to laugh with me through all the great ones. We had the end of year summer ball on Saturday night which was amazing! The third years decorated the hall like a fairground and we had a bouncy castle, popcorn, candy floss, photo booth and loads more. It was an incredible way to end the year! 





I've never been in such a happy place in all my (almost) 22 years. Thank you to everyone who makes every day so special. 

That's just a little update for you and I'll be back soon with some more beauty-related blogs!

Love you all

x Abster x



No comments:

Post a Comment