Saturday, 16 May 2015

DIY Beauty Remedies...




Hey there you lovely lot. Recently I wrote an article for Student Money Saver who have over a million followers and provide us students with some amazing cheeky deals and discounts from places like Nandos, Tesco and House of Fraser... The list goes on and on. 

I thought this guest post would be the perfect opportunity to scratch up on my DIY Beauty Remedy knowledge and share it with all of you wonderful ones. My skin has been pretty horrendous recently from stress of getting back into term, long days and long sessions of exercise. A combo that kills my skin :(... I've tried a few of these remedies and boy oh boy do they leave my skin feeling baby smooth and revitalised. 


One of the most exciting things is to see the article likes going up and up... Call me sad but it's true :P


Hope you're all enjoying the sun, it's gorgeous here in London.

Love you all & catch up soon.


x Abster x




No comments:

Post a Comment