Friday, 4 July 2014

25 Facts About Me Vlog...


Hello again beauties!

Welcome to July... I literally cannot believe it's July 2014. Where is my life going? Anyway, I hope the start of this month has been a really good one. I'm just plodding along, working hard and keeping my head down at the moment anxiously waiting for summer to come so I can jet set away on holiday and move out to start my life in London! 

Recently I've been majorly lagging on the vlogging front. But, I'M BACK!
In this video I wanted you to get to me a little better so I've got a grand ol' mixtures of facts for you!... Hope you enjoy...


I hope you liked that one and now know lots of silly bits and bobs about the girl who writes to you lovely lot!

As I said, watch out for some more vlogs coming soon of my holiday & my moving out process!!

I can't wait to share it with you.

Love you all

x Abster x

4 comments:

  1. Great video!x

    rebeccaalicee.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab video (:

    Kelly x

    http://thebellevieproject.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun - would you like to follow each other? xx

      Delete