Thursday, 27 March 2014

The Very Inspiring Blogger Award!...



Hello again beauties. Some fabulous news! Abstermac has been nominated for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award by the gorgeous Leanne from Mysterious Neon Lights! How exciting!! I absolutely adore writing to you guys and sharing my life with you all and to be recognised for it makes it feel so worth while. Thank you so much to Leanne for the nomination <3 xox


The Rules

- Thank the lovely person who nominated you & leave a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your blog.
- List the award rules so that your bloggers will know what to do.
- State 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate a select few other bloggers who inspire you & contact them to let them know.
- Provide a link to you post. 
- Proudly display your new award on your fabulous blog!

7 Facts About Me

1. My full name is Abigail Sky McCamley - check that bad boy out.




2. I own a Pink 1994 Vespa which I call 'Barbie'. I am deeply in love with her. 



3. I am training and auditioning to fulfil my dream of acting, dancing and singing for a living. 


4. I have an unhealthy obsession with Tomato Ketchup, preferably Heinz... Don't ask me why, I have no idea. I just need it. Need. 


5. I am a dance teacher part-time and have danced since I was 3 years old. To say "I love it" would be a huge understatement. It's part of me and always will be. 


6. I have a wonderful boyfriend called Jack who is a Personal Trainer/ Musician in the British Army. 


7. My brother got married last week to his beautiful girlfriend, Balquis. I now have a sister-in-law!! (Oh, I provided the nail art, hehe).




My Nominees

Becky from BeckysBeautyFix
Jack from Fitness
Charlotte from Charbuckss



Thanks again to Leanne for nominating me!!

Love you all

x Abster x

8 comments:

  1. Lovely post <3
    http://smellofpeony.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    Maybe we can follow to each other?:)

    www.anetesdomas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty nails, great post!
    Now following you :)

    Amelia x
    mintsunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, dear)
    If you want, we can follow each other. Kisses
    http://fashionsecrets-oksana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete