Thursday, 27 March 2014

Shopping Haul Vlog...


 Gosh! It's now almost April... How? Just how!? My life is on fast forward, I swear. Anywho, these past few weeks have been quite stressful for me as I had/ have quite a few auditions coming up.  Scary stuff but hopefully all this hard work will pay off sooner or later! 

To get my head out of the 'stress-zone' I recently went on a little shopping trip with Jack to Westfield in Stratford - this has to be my favourite place to shop - sooo big!! Lots of yummy food places too - a must ;). I thought I'd do a Vlog to show you guys all the bits and bobs I got. I've seen many larger Hauls so this one is rather short and sweet and everything I got came to under £50! Canny shopper, me! Enjoy xox



There you have it, my lovelies. Another Vlog - think you can tell I'm enjoying this Vlogging business. Let me know any bits and bobs you recently got your mitts on!

Lots of love

x Abster x

No comments:

Post a Comment