Wednesday, 12 March 2014

Nail Polish Wishlist...



Good evening beauties! I am writing to you from the comfort of my lovely, warm, cosy bed where I am tucked up in my onesie with a hot cup of green tea and feeling sorry for myself as I am not feeling too fabulous today. I think I've picked up a nasty virus which I am praying is not tonsillitis as I have some more auditions coming up soon. Be kind to me immune system!! 

After a day of feeling pretty darn rough and sleeping my life away I thought "How can I make myself feel a bit more life-like...?"... "Oh yeah!" I thought. "Let's write a post on one of my favourite things ever in life... NAIL POLISH!!" Nice little conversation I had with myself there, don't ya think... So, recently I've seen so many new polishes being released on the market such as Models Own's amazing Speckled Egg collection and Barry M's Silk collection. I have no money right now to spend on these beautiful polishes but I can wishlist my life away at no cost to meeee :) Let me show you want I've got my eye and my purse on right now...


Well how beautiful are they... So beautiful :'(.... Gimme!!! Let's break down what's on my wishlist...

Essie - Under Where? and Find Me An Oasis.
These beautiful polishes have caught my eye for a while now but £7 a pop just makes my heart race and my purse zip itself... However, one day I will have a shelf full of these bad boys. I love these two pastel shades, so pretty and so girly! Perfect for summer!

Models Own - Speckled Egg Dove Pink & Duck Blue, Velvet Goth Absinthe.
Again, I am a total Models Own addict... I have roughly about 50 polishes from them now and am continuing to grow my collection!! However, I do not own these three and I WANT TO. I absolutely love the new Speckled Egg collection - so Easter-y, I love it! I bet these look so effective on and I can't wait to see some Swatches! For £5 these polishes aren't too expensive but still, handing over a crisp five pound note per polish makes my heart sink slightly. The Velvet Goth collection is to die for. I have the Amythest (purple) polish and the polish comes out quite matte but such a beautiful glitz! Pain to take off, but worth it ;)... Models Own are running an amazing promotion right now - 6 items for £20!! Get on it bloggers!!

Barry M - Red Glitter & Berry Cosmo.
Most of you gorgeous readers of mine know that I have always been a Barry M fan-girl. This brand of polish was the first I started to collect and will always be my very fave. I have over 65 Barry M polishes now ...


I love my Barry M display but would love to add these two lovely polishes to my collection. Both of these polishes are £2.99, so the cheapest of my wishlist polishes! I love the glitz of Red Glitter, perfect for a party or just to glam up every day life! Berry Cosmo is such a sophisticated and feminine colour... Perfect with a leather jacket and some super fab boots. Oh do be mine in the very near future pretty please with sprinkles on top...

So there you have it my lovely bloggers... My Nail Polish Wishlist!! 

Let me know any polishes you are loving at the moment.

Love you all 

x Abster x

8 comments:

  1. Wow so many polishes!! *-*
    I'm a new follower, your blog it's so cute <3


    Milkyrabbit.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you nail polishes collection!! Anyway, I just found your blog and really like it! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks :) xx

    kissmesunday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey honey! Thank you! Of course id love to follow each other xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I just nominated you for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award!
    I think you have a great blog (and YouTube) :D
    You can see the post here:
    http://mysteriousneonlights.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much! How lovely xxxx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try the green models own one!!
    nail polish is my thing!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete