Tuesday, 4 March 2014

My Nail Polish Favourites & Intro to NailMail...


Hello again beauties. Here comes another vlog for you all!! 

This video blog is all about my love of nail varnish - as you lovely lot know I am an addict to the stuff so why not show you my fave polishes from Barry M, Models Own & Collection 2000!

Also, I'm going to introduce you to my business, Nail Mail -Wearable Works of Art! I've been waiting to introduce you to this for a while now and I can't wait to show you what I'm up to on a day-to-day basis. Take a look...


This video features the gorgeous Hyper Gel Coral Glaze polish from Models Own along with their amazing Beth's Blue which I adore! The other polishes features are Candy Floss from Collection 2000's Hot Looks range along with Barry M's Gelly Raspberry and their Rose Quartz glitter polish! I love them all...

Thank you for watching guys and please subscribe to my YouTube channel for more beauty-full videos.

Love you all

x Abster x

No comments:

Post a Comment