Sunday, 23 February 2014

Introducing YouTube Channel...


Hello again lovelies! I have some exciting news & Abstermac has now got it's own channel on YouTube! I'm super excited about this as it means I now get to actually chat to you guys rather than just typing my life away, hehe. 

Check my first, introductory, video out here...


I'm sooo excited to get posting you Vlogs ("Video-blogs") as well as keeping up to day on this page as I could never stop blogging to you guys! Apologies for how many times I say "fabulous!!" haha, oh cringe. 

Watch this space for more videos & posts to follow and click that subscribe button on my channel to keep in the loop!!

Love you all

x Abster x

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Would you like to follow each other on GFC, Facebook or bloglovin to stay in touch? Let me know, thanks!

    xx,
    www.mellowyellowblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet :) Definitely!! I'll pop across now :D xx

      Delete
  2. Love your blog! Just subscribed to your YouTube too, looking forward to seeing more videos from you, good luck with it! xx

    mysteriousneonlights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Leanne :D <3 Just popped to your blog & love it - now following xxx

      Delete