Monday, 17 February 2014

Dream Make- Up Bag...


I know what you're thinking... Where have you been!?! Well, I'm really sorry I have abandoned my lovely blogging community since OCTOBER! Disgraceful. There are no excuses but I have been hectic setting up my Nail Art business (check it out) and letting life get the better of me. But, good news, I'm back folks and I couldn't be happier to be, once again, sharing my loves in life with you lovely lot! For my first post back I'm going to share with you my Dream Make-Up Collection which, if I had money to burn, I would collate and form the most perfect collection of products for a flawless face! 



First and foremost, I have been a lucky girl recently and, on a lovely recent weekend away to Birmingham, my wonderful boyfriend treated me to this beauty! That's right, Abs is now carrying around this gorgeous Ted Baker Make-Up Bag in her handbag wherever she goes... Hehe. I love it! It's so ridiculously me it's untrue. The perfect pastel pink and so spacious I've struggled to fill it, can you believe! 


So, with the perfect make-up bag I kinda, should, could, would and WILL fill it with my dream goodies... Let's have a looksie at what's on my wishlist shall we...

Well this little beauty has received some incredible reviews and awards in the beauty industry. Smashbox is HUGE in Hollywood as it's products leave 'Photo Finish' perfection. For roughly £25.00 is it worth spending this much on a primer which just acts as a base for your complexion. That's one costly base if you ask me but then again, if money was no object, this product gets the results! With added blemish control I'm all over this bad boy... Be mine!!


To pop on top of this perfect primer would be the fabulous M.A.C £21.50 Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15, how I wish!! This modern foundation combines a natural matte finish and a medium-buildable coverage with an SPF of 15. This foundation is said to be comfortable and long-wearing, lasting for up to eight hours. It also contains specially treated micronized pigments and soft-focus powders for a super-smooth look that helps minimize the appearance of imperfections - which I have a lot of, haha! For £21.50 I think this is reasonable to be honest! I need this in my life!!


As for concealer, I always RAVE about Collection 2000's amazing Lasting Perfection concealer... I WOULD NEVER CHANGE THIS. I love it far too much... So, onwards and upwards... An essential to my Make-Up Kit is a fantastic colour palette for my eyes and this GOSH palette is gorgeous and contains the perfect shades for my light, fair & blonde skin tone and complexion. For £7.99 you get this fab little set of colours to blend to create the smoky eye look on the front of the packaging - I love that they give you a guide to colour placement - lovely little touch! Some days I just like to pop on a really pale beige over my lid to give a fresh faced, wide-eyed, relaxed look. I prefer wearing less and maintaining a natural glow, if I can!


The last addition to my perfect stock would be the amazing Benefit's 'They're Real' No. 1 Best Selling Mascara!! For £19.50 this is an investment in perfect, long, luscious lashes on a day-to-bay basis. For the combo of a perfect smoky eye effect and a fab mascara which lengthens, separates and curls your lashes to frame your eye - you just cannot go wrong with Benefit! I really don't think just under £20 is tooooo painful for a mascara which is raved about... When I get a bonus or hit the big time I'll let you know ;)... 


These fabulous four are the perfect start to a dream make-up collection to start you off on finding your flawless finish... Totting up the cost of this lot would reach £71.99... Ouch. Am I being stingy? Maybe I am... Hehe... One day I will collate my perfect collection and be wonderfully photo finish every day of the year!!

Great to be back :)

Loads of love

x Abbie x

No comments:

Post a Comment