Tuesday, 25 February 2014

Blogger's Beauty Favourites...


Hello again my lovelies! So, I am loving this 'Vlogging' business - I love how personal it is and I actually get to TALK to you lovely bloggers now. Just to let you know, I will be writing posts with just writing and piccies so don't worry, this page will not be bombarded with videos, hehe. 

For my first feature video I wanted to talk about a few of my favourite beauty products from my skin care, hair care to my tummy care! In this video I have products from St. Moriz, Boujour, VO5, Models Own, Simple etc. etc. As most of you already know I am a total beauty product fanatic and love my budget beauty!! In this video I go through how much my beauty essentials cost me, where I got them from, how long they last and my review of how each product does or doesn't do the things it says on the tin!! Enjoy...






I seem to have an issue in my videos so far; over-using a certain word. My last video was 'fabulous' and this video features the word 'amazing' FAR too many times so I apologise for that, haha! 

Share with me YOUR favourite beauty products and, like I said, be sure to let me know if you want me to try any of your favourites out and don't be shy, speak up and tell me if you think there is a better product out there for me!! 

Love you all

x Abster x

6 comments:

  1. Hey http://missrose12.blogspot.com/2014/02/the-liebster-award.html I've nominated you for the Liebester Award!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey!! I've been nominated before but can I do it again?? <3 xx

      Delete
  2. I love your Blog
    Would you like us to follow each other ?
    if yes, just follow me and let me know so i can follow you back

    www.shaunasharp.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shauna!! Of course - I'll pop over now :D xxx

      Delete
  3. great post and video, new follower of your blog and new subscriber on your YouTube channel! it would mean so much if you could check out my blog and YouTube channel? ive only just started YouTube too!

    http://dazzleulooks.blogspot.co.uk/

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! Of course - I'll pop right over xx

      Delete