Wednesday, 19 February 2014

2014 Update...



I cannot believe it's almost the end of February!! How quickly has 2014 gone so far? Is it just me? I thought I'd do an update to you all about how my 2014 is treating me along with all my favourite 2014 buys so far... You know what I'm like ;)




Firstly, the start of the year saw a new challenge for me with my boyfriend in Afghanistan over X-mas and New Year which was a massive challenge but incredibly life-changing. Someone you love being away at such a special time of year really shifts your perception of what the holiday season is all about - love & family!! Now, I run a blog about Beauty and all that jazz so I guess I come across as quite materialistic sometimes but I assure you, this year especially, I didn't want any presents. I just wanted my loved ones surrounding me. It's amazing how much we take for granted until it's gone and this is something I want to carry on practising throughout the year and for many years to come!!




Having said that hahahah... I have also been working super hard for my quest to get into drama school. This is now my second year auditioning (I tell you - it's no bloomin' walk on the park!!). Let me break it down for you.. I'm auditioning for roughly 7 schools and each school has on average 2,500 applicants for 30 places (normally 15 girls, 15 boys). That equates to about 1% of all applicants actually get anywhere. MADNESS I TELL YOU!! But, when you truly want something and your passion drives your every move, you'll never give up. No matter what your passion is - DO NOT GIVE UP!!


On a lighter note, I have made some FABULOUS buys already this year from the famous Models Own 50% off sale, mostly, haha! That sale was literally heaven for me... I can't even... Anyway!!


Ooooooh this makes me so happy hahah. I limited myself MASSIVELY... Models Own new HyperGel collection is to die for. The glossy, sheen effect that just ONE coat of this beautiful stuff achieves is what every nail art lover is craving. That gel effect without UV or a £30 Shallac! Heaveeeennnn :) I also whacked in a Banana scented yellow polish and two more nail art pens as I've exhausted my other white & black with my recent designs... Check these out!! 




I hope your 2014 has started off with a bang and the rest of the year is one big happy fest! 

Loads of love

x Abster x

No comments:

Post a Comment