Friday, 27 September 2013

Fall Fashion Faves...


Hello again my lovely ones; this week I was lucky enough to be asked to do a guest post for the lovely Rebecca! I wanted to share it with you guys too <3...

So, for this guest post I want to show you all my fave outfits from 3 of the UK's biggest High Street stores and 3 of my personal favourites where I tend to spend far too much money; River Island, Topshop & New Look. I love these three stores as they all sell an amazing collection of clothes, accessories, shoes & bags.  These outfits are from each store's new A/W '13 range. As much as I am going to miss Summer, getting my jumpers, tights and boots out is very exciting...

Let's start with New Look: 
I love this look, I'd have to wear some Spanx with it though to tuck in the bits I don't want poking out haha! I love grey/silver & black in the Winter as they are so stylish and can be glammed up in an instant. I love love love these boots - the heel will extend your leg making for a tall, glamorous  sleek look! Also, you can tower over every one as they look at you 'jaw to the floor' walking down the High Street ;). Ok, back to reality... What do we think of this look? xx





Our next look is TopShop:
Now this one isn't a complete look as it can be sooo versatile. These three-must haves for Winter will go with practically anything. You can never go wrong with denim & light denim adds a bit of femininity to your look - I think. Check out those shoes - I'm in love. These kicks would look so cute with a pair of slacks, your fave shorts and tights, some knee high socks etc etc. This scarf is so so soft... I tried it on the other day and did not want to take it off. Whack on any Jersey or fluffy jumper with this combo & you've got the perfect Autumn/Winter look! xx




This next look is from River Island:
Okay, you're not supposed to have favourites but I can't help myself - I have a serious love for tartan at the moment. Ever since River Island have hosted their Rihanna collections, I really feel the whole style of the shop has changed - I quite like it! I like the rawness & a little bit dangerous attitude some of their clothes now have... I love love love this look! I have this t shirt and even in a Size 8 it's baggy and perfect with leggings and some heeled boots with a statement necklace. Although I'd love to whack on these tartan shorts with some tights and those gorgeous sandal heels. River Island's little hat is so cute too. Perfect addition to an already awesome look! xxx

If you've needed any inspiration on how to vamp up your Autumn/Winter wardrobe I hope this has helped you guys! Each look you can grab for under £100 - not too bad!! 

Thanks to the lovely Rebecca for having me!

Loads of love, as always.

x Abster x

11 comments:

  1. Ahhhh those Top Shop boots are AMAZING!! WANT WANT WANT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE everything in the River Island section, I have an obsession with tartan this fall and those shorts are beautiful! Love your blog and enjoyed your post :)

    elissex.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi & welcome honey - thank you so much! xx

      Delete
  3. I love the river island look! The shoes are gorgeous, I have similar ones from new look!
    New follower btw would love if you could check out my blog too?
    -Magenta xxx

    http://lovinglouboutins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi honey! Welcome & thanks so much xxx

      Delete
  4. Just found your blog and it's so cute! I really love it! I've had a good read of a few posts and I honestly can't wait to read some more! New follower over here xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so sweet! Thanks so much hun and welcome xxxx

      Delete