Friday, 30 August 2013

Friday Favourite...


It's Friday bloggers! This is great for Abs as she is off to Pineapple for some classes tomorrow to get myself slowly back into the swing of things after tearing two ligaments in my ankle. After this I then get to see my boyf which is even better! Exciting stuff :) Anyway, Friday is the perfect day to pick some favourites from the week so far... This week has been a great one to be honest! Time to chose my favourite bits!

On Monday my boyfriend took me to go and see the Monty Python musical on the west end - I honestly wasn't expecting to really like it that much as I thought I wouldn't understand a lot of it seeing as I'd never watched any Monty Python before. I was completely wrong. I have never laughed so much in my life. The musical is so witty and very very cleverly written. The music is amazing and the cast are superb. I recommend it to anyone! I'd go and see it again any day and am thinking about taking my family around Christmas time. I loved it!

My favourite outfit of the week has to include a couple of new purchases I've made recently. Topshop is irresistable at the moment - I have to stop myself going in there to much because I start wanting everything... Anyway - I added this gorgeous light blue string top to my wardrobe for just £16.20 (Student discounted 10%). I also bought some cute accessories from New Look who have an amazing collection of jewellery at the moment.  That's my gorgeous sister in the picture by the way - I've taught her to pose well don't you think ;)


Another fave of mine this week has been getting my instruments back out of their cases. It felt so so good to play my flute after not doing so for months - bad I know :/ I just have no inspiration some times and will only play when I want to. After going through grades I really felt myself getting tired of 'having' to practice and I really lost the love for my flute. I'm hoping I can start loving playing again because picking it up this week again has been so great! My guitar always sits there but this week I've re-tuned the poor thing and finally written a song and played some old classics. So therapeutic sometimes! 


My favourite manicure this week has been my pretty french mani that I did! I love this manicure and always will; it is so simple but so girly and gorgeous! I feel so feminine with white tips and this mani goes with any outfit - so no worries there! Sometimes I will jazz up a french with some detailing i.e. a flower pattern on my thumb and 4th finger nail just to add a little something extra. This week I felt like keeping it understated and simple. I whacked on so many top coats so it doesn't chip quickly! But, we'll see how long it lasts!



What are your Friday favourites?

Have a fabulous weekend my lovelies.

<3

x Abster x






4 comments:

  1. I love your blue top and your nails look amazing! I would love it if you could check out my blog sometime :)

    Jess
    xx
    http://wanderthroughwonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you honey! I will definitely pop over xxx

      Delete
  2. I love that top, I have been wanting to buy it for a while, but it would be £18 for me, I wish I had student discount, haha! your nails look amazing - I couldn't even attempt to do mine as neat as that!
    Becky xx

    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Becky xx Well my student discount runs out in a month as I've left the uni I was at to take a year out... A year of no student discount?! Waa! Thanks for following sweetie xx

      Delete