Wednesday, 12 June 2013

Holiday Time...


Hello my beauties, tomorrow is the day I finally fly off to Greece! I can't believe how long I have been excited for this eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek. I thought I'd show you my last minute shopping which has finished off my  suitcase perfectly!



Yep, this girl once again went shopping but this time I did buy things I NEEDED... Well as well as a few I didn't. You know me ;) I grabbed myself some beauty essentials and mini travel accessories. Aussie shampoo and conditioner is a must have in the heat! 


I love these new additions to my make up bag especially my Rimmel London eye palette in beautiful brown shades. I want glitzy and glamorous eyes on holiday - sunkissed! 

I found myself wonder into Superdry and I was treated, very kindly, by my lovely Mummy to some holiday clothes! I adore this vest tee which even in an XS is baggy enough to tuck in to my white high waisted shorts and be comfy but looking gooooood. I love the colours and they work perfectly with my complexion and hair colour! 



I totally adore this beach dress - the colour, the fit, the material. Some may say Superdry is too expensive but the quality you get is so worth it! This will definitely be my bikini cover up dress and so comfy for holiday!

So, I'm off at 4 am tomorrow morning - ouch, I know but oh so worth it! I will be back next Friday with a Zante post for you all <3

Loads of love & see you in a week!

x Abster x

1 comment:

  1. Hi...nice blog...would you like to follow each other on both gfc and bloglovin..?
    let me know...

    http://deepti01.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete