Monday, 11 February 2013

Nails #26... Special Edition!


It's that time of year again for romance; I hate the amount of single people who hate on Valentine's Day every year - you don't have to be alone, grab your best friend and head to Pizza Hut or something! Also, paint your nails, send someone you like a secret card, make them feel special! Get involved then you wont feel so alone - it's all about the lorrrve! Also, pancake day is tomorrow, celebrate that instead ;) I can;t be with my boyfriend for Valentine's Day this year but I've send him a card in the post and we're giving each other our presents when I see him in two weeks time. Exciting! For now, my lovely best friend is coming to Uni and we're heading out on the town and to Nandos on Valentine's Day! I can't wait to see her. So, here is a special edition nail design for you loved up bloggers - valentine's day theme... What do you think?



For this design I used my Barry M Bright Red - one of my very favourite polishes of mine. The colour is so vibrant and sassy. I also used my silver and white Models Own Nail Art pens for the kisses and hugs and love hearts. This design is one of those really simple ones that just takes a steady hand. 


All you need to do is whack on a colour coat, leave to dry, and add the detailing to your feature nail. Take your time with this part and be patient. It's pretty simple yet so effective and perfect for this time of year :D

What have you lovely bloggers got planned for this week of pancakes and lorrrrve?

x Abster x

No comments:

Post a Comment