Monday, 18 February 2013

Blogger Buys & Product Trail...

Hello lovely bloggers; I hope your week has been fandabulous. I've had such a good week this week with pancake day and valentine's day with my best friend. My flatmate made over 70 pancakes over 2 and a half hour for everyone in our flat. I had 5 and a half pancakes and thought I was going to explode. My best friend came up to Uni to stay as well which was THE best. We went to Nandos on valentine's day and went to see Wreck it Ralph at the cinema - such a cute film! So a fab week in the life of moi. So, the whole thing about me not shopping this month... Woops.

Today I saw my sister after 5 weeks and, of course, we shopped until we dropped! It was so lovely to see her and take her shopping - I treated her to a Jack Wills shopper bag which she loved and is going to use as her school bag! However, this meant I was tempted to spend and spend I did. I bought Perri's birthday presents (unfortunately I can't tell you what they are because she reads this, haha) and I treated myself to two new Models Own polishes in Pastel Pink and Blooboo - Models Own are buy one get one half price in Boots at the moment. I couldn't resist!

I also bought these gorgeous red, suede, high-waited shorts from River Island and wore them on Wednesday night out with my best friend. I love the fit these shorts have and I can't wait for summer so I can wear them without tights haha!

As we walked into Boots I spotted Clinique's promotion they are doing at the moment. Their signature range of skin care has alwaaays been on my wish-list as they work wonders. For just £20 Clinique are doing a 'starter' pack for your skin for a month trail. So far I've been using them for a few days before I put my make up on in the morning and before I go to bed. I've notices a massive difference in the hydration of my skin. All my blemishes, I must say, have erupted but I think that's my skin being cleaned out! Hopefully that wont last long but I'll keep you posted on my Clinique trail!

Have you made any purchases so far this month? Any awesome skin products?

x Abster x

4 comments:

  1. 70 pancakes?! Yum! :) Haha. Those shorts are amazing. I'm trying to be good this month and not buy anything, eek! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I know! 70 pancakes! Poor girl doesn't ever want to look at another one again! I love those shorts hehe just £25 from River island xxx

      Delete
  2. pastels make me so excited for spring!

    Steph // fun size beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I knowwww! They are my favourite all year round! xx

      Delete