Wednesday, 20 February 2013

#27 Nails...


This week I'm seeing a huge difference in the weather! The sun has been shining and it's beginning to really heat up - Spring is on its way people! This served as my inspirations for this week's nail design! I've had quite a few nice comments about this 'bunny' design...


I love all the different, girly detailing on this design - it's so much fun and was really fun to do! I used my new Pastel Pink Models Own polish and my two pink and white Models Own Nail Art Pens to create this design, that is all! Let me show you how it's done my lovelies...

As you all know by now the key to  perfect manicure is that bottom and top coat - locks in your hard work and preserves it and protects it from chipping! I then let this dry and painted my block colour on. This new paint is so beautiful I'd wear it just plain but not for you guys ;)


The next step is to add the tricky detailing - this takes time and patience! Take a look and just copy the shape of each design...

You should end up with this look at this stage! 


All that's left to do is add some more detailing to jazz up the design! I used my nail art pens to create varied dot detailing...


 I also used my Models Own black Nail Art Pen to add eyes on to the bunnies :)

I hope you like this one! I really do :D Gets me all excited for Spring and Summer! Can't wait to see the end of Winter, too cold!

x Abster x

No comments:

Post a Comment