Wednesday, 6 February 2013

#25 Nails...


Hello again lovelies! This week is going so well for me :) Had my second driving lesson yesterday and it was awesome. I'm so excited to pass and get a car! This week I've had a very simple nail design on but it's time for a new one for you all... Take a look at this one lovelies <3...


Cath Kidston inspired once again ;) I have a serious obsession with this woman and her beautiful products. What do you think of this design? I'm quite happy with it and I love the colours and how well they work together! Here are the polishes I used...



To get started with this design pop on a base coat, let this dry and chose your block colour; paint away! Once this is touch dry, use either a brush or a pin (if you have a nail art pen, use this) and pot on some evenly spaced dots...


The next steps are pretty easy to be honest they just need patience and a steady hand. I then got my No. 7 Pink and put three dots on my feature nail. I let this touch dry again and then applied some random baby pink to make the flowers have texture and colour. The next step is to add some leaves! Take any green polish and carefully give each flower two randomly placed leaves. 


And there we have it lovelies! Pop on a top coat and your nails are Cath Kidston fabulous!

Send me some of your attempts of Cath Kidston designs!

x Abster x


2 comments:

  1. These look really lovely! Good luck with your driving lessons :) x

    ReplyDelete