Wednesday, 16 January 2013

Liebster Award...



Thank you to the lovely Nicoleta who nominated Abstermac for a Liebster Award! It's lovely to know you guys are enjoying my blog and thank you to all my followers. I've seen lots of posts about these awards recently and love how each blogger nominated then nominates 11 other of their favourite bloggers with under 300 followers. It's a real confidence boost. 

The rules of the award are really simple, all you have to do is:

List 11 facts about yourself
Answer the 11 questions the blogger who nominated you asked.
Chose 11 bloggers with less than 300 followers to nominate
Ask 11 questions to be answered by those who were nominated by you
Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Link the blogger than nominated you

EASY! So here goes...

Nicoleta asked me the following questions:

1. If you were not you, who or what would you like to be?
This is tough because I actually quite like being me, is that weird? Erm... I guess I'd want to be a really successful west end performer. Maybe one day ;)

2. Who was your childhood hero?
My Dad, he's always been my inspiration.

3. Which was the last book you read?
The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini - Read it nowww! It's amazing and has changed my view on the third world and the war.

4. What are you favourite qualities in a man?
Mmm... He's got to make me laugh. But, I need sensitivity and loving-ness. I am very lucky to be able to say my boyfriend does all these things, he's wonderful! 

5. What is your quote?
'Never stop training, always keep bettering yourself.'

6. If you could offer a new born only one piece of advice, what would it be?
Always focus on what makes YOU happy. Your happiness is key, don't let anyone effect this too much. Listen to yourself, you'll always know what's best for you.

7. If you were to leave to an island and you allowed to pack only 3 things with you, what would you pack?
My Phone with decent signal.
A camera to capture my experience
A solar powered radio or iPod - I need music.

8. Which is the beauty product that you can't leave without?
Concealer - I need to hide some things... BUT I need nail polish in my life. Please let me have two :)

9. Name your style icon.
I really can't think of one. I love Pixie Geldof's sense of indie fashion with shirts and jumpers and funky shorts but I also love The Saturday's styling. I don't really rate their music but they always look amazing. 

10. What do you admire most?
Confidence and the ability to not let what anyone says to get to you. Being your own person no matter what is thrown at you.

11. If you were to die tomorrow, what would you do today?
I'd die happy if I could just perform one song to a sold out audience in a West End theater with my family, boyfriend and friends in the audience. Perfect.

Now it's time to nominate some bloggers that I follow and love! I've decided to nominate the following 11 brilliant bloggers -


And, my lovelies, here are your 11 questions ;)

1. How did you and your best friend meet?
2. What is you greatest passion in life?
3. What is your favourite item of clothing?
4. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
5. What's your favourite song lyric?
6. Where's the one place you want to go in the world most?
7. What was the last film you watched?
8. What's your favourite memory of 2012?
9. What's your perfect fancy dress theme?
10. What is your favourite cosmetic brand?
11. Which part of you do you feel you take best care of?

Have fun answering these questions and thank you to my loyal followers for the award! 

x Abster x

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for nominating me!! :D cant wait to answer your questions!!

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just nominated you for a liebster award :) http://stacey-ajourneyofathousandmiles.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/the-liebster-award.html

    S xx

    ReplyDelete