Thursday, 24 January 2013

#23 Nails...


So, January is slowly coming to an end, thankfully! All this snow has been such a nuisance. As beautiful and picturesque as it is, all my lectures are cancelled and I can't get to work. Awful. But, the sun is shining today and the snow is melting meaning no more missing favourite lessons. Ever since coming back to Uni it's been a little stressful and weird getting back into routine but this week has zoomed so far and been a great one! I've been given loads of new assignments that I've cracked straight on with to not make the 'last minute' mistake. One of my essay questions is about Legally Blonde the Musical - I definitely am in the right place! More to the point my lovelies, here is another nail design for you. Valentine's Day is coming up soon, unfortunately I wont be able to spend it with my boyfriend BUT my beautiful best friend is coming to stay so we are going for a romantic Nandos ;) I want to try out some new designs over the next few week starting with love heart design...


I really like the girly, fun and colourful aspects of this design but I think a selection of different colours would work better. What do you think?

Here are the paints I used - falling in love with Models Own, their paints are beautiful and so easy to apply! 




Let me show you how this one is done - it's quite a simple technique but needs patience and a steady hand. I found myself going 'arrrrrg' a lot when my love hearts started looking like crazy blobs. Don't fret - blobs can turn into love hearts easily ;)



Chose yourself an array of colours and just start piecing together the design, one colour at a time. Eventually it will build up!



There you have it! Pop on your top coat and you've got it! :D

Have a fabulous rest of your week bloggers! Let me know your plans for Valentine's Day this year! 

x Abster x


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin?
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete