Sunday, 2 December 2012

Vote For Your Favourite...


I've wanted to do a post like this for a while so here we go, a vote from the 20 designs I have now shown you so you can pick your favourite! Take a look at all the designs I've posted so far and comment below with the number (they are all in order). The design with the most votes I will repeat with different colours and a different twist for you all! All of the designs are below...






Gorrr so many nails! You must all be so used to my left hand now. You'd probably recognize me just by that! Ok my lovelies, get voting!! I can't to hear your faves. 

<3

x Abster x

6 comments:

  1. I love the Christmas one at the end.. and I love number two, with the leopard print! :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favourite is definitely number 18, love the swirls - it looks super professional!
    I'm doing a dress giveaway and would love if you could enter :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the fishtail design! xx

    ReplyDelete