Sunday, 30 December 2012

Blogger's Christmas...

Let me start by saying MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you lovely readers and blogging beauties out there! I hope you had a wonderful time and are looking forward to 2013!
My Christmas was pretty darn perfect and spanned across quite a few days starting with a Secret Santa meal with 14 of my friends! I totally lucked out with who my secret Santa was as Beth for The World of Beth had me! Her present was amazing as she got me a box full of nail art goodies! Perfect perfect perfect! The box had a vast amount of gorgeous pink detail and colour brushes, little mustache transfers and loads and loads of pot I different coloured shimmers and glitters for my ever growing nail art collection! Thank you Beth!



My boyfriend and I had our own little Christmas on Christmas Eve Eve where we have eachother our gifts! I was very spoilt once again as he bought me a 'movie star' mug, the comfiest slippers in the world which I can heat up, a beautiful pink pandora charm but most of all he names a star after me and I have the coordintes to be able to find it in the sky! So adorable!






Christmas Day rolled on over so quickly this year but yay presents! Christmas morning was different this year owing to it being our first one with our puppy Georgie Bear :D Mum and Dad bought him a little dog chew stocking which he ripped open in no time at all! Bless him - he was so over excited the whole day. Lets take a look at what Santa brought me this year...


So as you can see I'm pretty lucky and so grateful for what I got this year! My top picks of my presents are my kindle in my gorgeous pastel pink case, my new jack wills zip up in salmon pink, my new flowery shower curtain for university and my drawing set so I can get back into sketching! I got lots more little bits like DVD's and books :)


But did Christmas end there? Oh noooo! After a few days of running off the Turkey Dinner it was time for my best friend and I to exchange gifts and have our annual Christmas party :D it was quite funny as we got each other very similar things! I decided to go on a Superdrug binge and buy her loads of nail polishes, eye pens, eye shadows and choccies! One thing I popped on my Christmas list I was really hoping to get was some Models Own polishes to expand my collection and love for the brand! Perri got me a hugggge amount of polishes!! It was such a fabulous surprise!




She bought me the champagne collection which is one of my favorites  She also bought me a dark shimmer and a black and pink crackle effect which I cannot wait to try out! Also in this box of heaven was pop art nail stickers and a gorgeous buff, file and shine block! Yayyy! After we exchanged gifts we got all glammed up and went out for the night. It was such a great night out and so good to celebrate with her after so long apart <3


This Christmas has been bloomin marvelous  It's been the best getting to see everyone I'd missed so so much during my first term at uni! 

Hope you had a magical Christmas and have yourself a fantastic New Year!!

x Abster x

No comments:

Post a Comment