Monday, 29 October 2012

#16 Nails: Special Edition


Happy -almost- Halloweeeeeeen! This week I am planning on trying lots of different Halloween designs out! This is my first design; I hope you lovely lot like it <3
This design has lots of random elements but brings in loads of Halloween themed piccies! My favourite either is the cute ghost or the bats in the sky.


The colours used were hard to decide on! I wanted to use white for the ghost and cobweb however navy blue for the night sky with the bats!


The colours I used were Barry M, shock horror. I used white and my two relatively new Gelly Barry M's! These new edition paints are incredible. The polish is amazing and after one thin coat the nail is done with a beautiful shimmer! To add detailing I used my black nail art pen and brush. All finished off with a glossy top coat! 


First off, I must apologize for the awful photo quality. I took these pics from my iPhone as my camera has just broken :( My beautiful pink cam... Waa. I'm looking for a new one or to even fix this one as it's my love! Hopefully not too long!

For this design I used my base coat, dried, then applied a really thin layer of navy so it dried quickly but with Barry M's Gelly Paints they only need a tiny coat! Perfection. After this I used a sponge to create the tone of the night sky on my middle nail. I used my Barry M White to create the ghost's body.

After this I just went crazy! It's quite easy to pick out all the elements on this design and copy away! 


If any of you want to try this design out PLEEEEASE do and send me pictures to show me your awesome Halloween nails!

Happy Halloween Bloggers!

x Abster x


4 comments:

  1. Love these designs! I got the navy blue nail varnish a couple of weeks ago and I'm pretty much living in it atm. Hope uni's going good for you!
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, I love the little bats most of all! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks honey :) Hopefully will put another halloween edition up soon for you xx

      Delete