Saturday, 13 October 2012

#13 Nails


Hello again beauties <3
Another nail design for you today in the form of a fish tail design! Hope you like it!


This design was so fun to do and I used a video tutorial to learn how from MissJenGORGEOUS.

Here are the colours I used...


I started with my base colour are Model Own's Lilac Dream and used Disco Ball and Barry M's glossy purple to add to the fishtail design!





Sorry about the blur in that photo but it shows you a more detailed view of the design!

Hope you like this one my lovlies <3

x Abster x

9 comments:

  1. Ooo you did it! Beat me to it ;) Looks lovely, I love Disco Ball so much x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh yeah! I found it on youtube! Do it, it's really fun to do! Hard work, my left hand is taking me forever xxxx

      Delete
  2. Oooooooh I love this Abbie :),
    How did you do it??


    (Hope you're having a great time at Uni btw, missing you!!) XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Click on the YouTube video honey xxxx Miss you too - wish I could come chiggy's :( xx

      Delete
    2. I just had a look :) deffo going to try that one out soon!!
      We will absolutely go when you're back for the holidays lovely!! Xxx

      Delete
  3. That looks super cool! :)

    smileyclara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is ridiculously pretty. You are a talented lady! xo

    ReplyDelete