Friday, 28 September 2012

#Nails 10


Hello there me lovliesss, it's nail painting time.
After my full on day at Uni I really needed to kick back and sort my nails out. Today I felt rather extravagant. Do you like?


Now this one is a completely crazy new attempt at something random. I chose to just go crayyy and create a different design on every finger. WHAT A NUT!


For this design (if you can call it that, more like strange put-together) I used my Bright Red, White and Black Barry M's and my nail-star Black which allowed me to create lines and detail with the thin brush.

A very rare event for you all now... MY RIGHT HAND...  


This hand shows even MORE nutty designs.

I'm so freaaaking exciting for the next post my lovlies. Hopefully you'll see this at the start of next week.

x Abster x



6 comments:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster award!

    If you want to know more about it, just go to: http://smileyclara.blogspot.com.br/2012/09/liebster-award.html

    Congratulations on your fabulous blog and have a lovely day! =)

    p.s.: Great nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o how sweet of you Clara! Thank you <3!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, love the blog. He is very cool
    I liked the photos ... very good
    agoratopronta.blogspot.com.br
    Kisses, Vanessa

    ReplyDelete