Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Introducing UNI...


Hello strangers, I'm so sorry I haven't posted this week yet but getting settled in Uni has taken up my week! But, I LOVE IT.

Let me take you on a diddy tour of my halls of residence. 


Here's my wee beddy :) Pink of course! Excuse the pj's and handbag haha. 
Also, I have a magnetic photo display which hangs from the wall there next to my mirror. You like?


Here's my 'study' area BUT it's far more my 'make-up/dressing table' paha. What a good student I will be! One of the first things I did was whack all those photos up on the pin board. Digging in those pins was increasingly agonizing haha.


MY PINK PALACE.

Now you've seen it all. Don't you love it.
I know I do. I feel so at home here and that was one thing I was mega worried about. But, I'm a happy chappy & my course is insanely awesome even though I'm full time 9-5 mon-fri. Wow. 

Good Luck to everyone starting Uni this week <3

x Abster x

2 comments:

  1. Your halls are so much nicer than mine were, very jealous! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are they? They are a bit noisy though haha. Love the pinkness <3 x

      Delete