Saturday, 22 September 2012

#9 Nails



Happy Saturday my lovely bloggers <3
I am going for a much more shocking look this week. So much has changed recently so why not change my girly nail designs. (Don't worry, only for this week) 
This one I like to call Rockstar Sparkle.


Again, it's a toning design but I used Black, Silver Sparkle and my eBay design paints to create the design!


Do you like? 

Also this week I painted my flatmate's nails tooooo :D Finally have someone to experiement on! Paha.

Jenny loves Hello Kitty so, I kitty-ed her up.


This design is surprisingly easy as all it take is a pink nails, dry time, pick a feature nail, whack a white coat on the top of the nail, create 6 whiskers with black, 2 eyes and a cute little nose, also a bow looks cute. 

Meowww!


I also went shopping today... What does that mean!?

MORE BARRY M'S OF COURSE.



Welcome aboard Bright Purple and Strawberry Ice! WOOOO.

<3

x Abster x

4 comments:

  1. i love your nails! also the hello kitty is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. MORE BARRY M'S?!?!
    You are officially addicted Abbie.
    Awesome nails! Hope you're having a lush time at uni.

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to go to Nails Anonymous. I have a problem... hahah xxx
      Thanks sweetie xx

      Delete