Sunday, 23 September 2012

Fresher's Beauty Diary...



Hey there beauties. So, this week is now my second week of University. I SURVIVED FRESHERS. Snaps for meeee.
This week I came to Uni slightly unprepared I have to admit. I broke out in a million spots, felt a little run down and had awfully dry skin. Not how I like to roll. 
To amend this disastrous turn of events I hit Superdrug like a tornado.
Here you can see all of the new products I have relied on this week to fix me up.


Firstly, there is the much needed Multivitamins and constant supply of water! I've never felt so awake and energetic before, invest girls, invest! (Will only set you back about £2)


Starting tomorrow I have ballet all week so I had to invest in a hair tie for my bun and grips to fix this in place. My ballet teacher trained in Germany so is harsh as harsh gets. But, I'M SO EXCITED! Here's how it makes my hair look...


Tomorrow morning when I'm woken from the dead I have to fix this in place, much neater than you see here. Wish me luck.

Here's the drink I have been enjoying on my nights out in Fresher's week. Just plonk a little Vodka in to this juice and voila, my fave, a woo woo!

Now bloggers, drinking is nooooot good for your complexion so I recommend drinking lightly, I never tend to drink much. But, a woo woo I cannot resist.


Next you see my moisturizer with mango extract which smells divine and even after just one use my skin was silky smooth. I like to get in my pj's, moisturize and go to sleep. In the morning I'm slippery smooth, tehe.
Also, here is my instant tan; I have a GOSH mitt which I use to apply this lovely bronzing. I am so very pale I have to give my legs and arms a quick coat of bronze to stand a chance!
The cotton pads, a MUST for applying facial toner and using my nail varnish remover.


Last but definitely not least is my facial cleansing regime. This week stress, excitement, late nights and exercise has left my skin a mess. I've has spots in places on my face I never knew I could. It has NOT been fun. This week my flatmate suggested the Clean & Clear deep action and exfoliating lotions. After one use my skin has completely cleared up. Either this is a miracle or this stuff is golden! I recommend only exfoliating a max of 3 times a week as this strips the skin of dead skin cells. If you exfoliate too often you can create red blotches and sores. Nonetheless, Clean & Clear is 'da bomb'.


All of these beauty prods have left me in a crazy happy mood because, in myself, I feel happy, energized and even kind of pretty :D 


Any freshers out there? Have an awesome few weeks!

Any thing catch your eye?

x Abster x

6 comments:

  1. Aw, glad you're so happy - this was such a great post to read! :) I miss Freshers like mad (I'm about to go into my 3rd year, Re-Freshers just is NOT the same!). Haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you enjoyed reading it! It was actually so fun to write. I love posts that let you all see into my day to day life <3 xx

      Delete
  2. This post looks perfect! I start freshers next week and I'm not sure how I'm going to survive it! Followed your blog via gfc and hellocotton. Good luck at uni!
    Bailey from besemtee xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much sweetie!!
    Good luck to you too! It will be fine, I start my course today, eeeek xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your blog and I loved it! Following you now!
    Have fun at the uni, the first semester is the best - EVERYTHING is new! =)

    smileyclara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Clara <3 It's so sweet to hear such lovely things! x

      Delete