After a long browsing session through town I am fully aware of the lack of good cosmetics I own. Only problem is... I need an endless supply of money. Reasonable request.
However, rather than moping around feeling sorry for myself I decided to produce a wishlist for my fairy godmother to come and grant me cosmetic heaven. I can dream.
1. Benefit Pore-fessional Primer - This beauty minimizes pores before you even slap your make up on. Some say this is so good that you don't even need foundation. COME HITHER.
2. Benefit Boi-ing Concealer - As I have previously said, I have noticeably awful under eye dark circles and this amazing concealer is said to act as an 'industrial' concealer. YES!
3. Miss Dior Cherie - I managed to make my last bottle of this last for 11 months. Impressive. It was a gift from my very good friend, Ashley but I'm running low and the price hurts my pride. It smells like flowers and candy. It's beautiful.
4. St Tropez Self Tan - I am so pale. So very pale. I use a gradual tanner but this, also, is about to run out. Great! So, I am thinking of investing in a more permanent, professional and overall LUSH tanning product. This is the one everyone is raving about.
5. Bobbi Brown Lip Colour in Red - When I go out I need a bit of colour on my smackers to liven up my pale complexion. A brave red is so in at the moment and acts as the perfect accessory to any look!
6. Benefit Lemon Aid Eye-Lid Primer - After a recommendation from the lovely Jen from Itsablondeslife7.blogspot.com after my cry about my awful eyelids in my previous post, Lemon Aid from Benefit hides any eye lid sins, creating a bright eyed look.
7. Of course, it's the Barry M polish - I WANT THEM ALL. End of story.
Unfortunately, in comparison to this lovely lot, I am poor. As soon as I win the lottery, this lot is MINE.
what is clogging up YOUR beauty wishlist?
x Abster x