Tuesday, 18 September 2012

#8 Nails


Hey lovelies, I finished class today and noticed the hideous state of my nails after moving in and freshers events. Hence, here is a fix of joyous nail decoration for you beautiful bloggers.


JIGSAW! I am slowly running out of inspiration at the moment but the move to uni and everything I've been up to have given my nail-spiration. WOOP.

This design is really simple but takes a lot of patience and a still hand. Let me show you how I did this...


First of all I picked out some colours which really complimented each other, 2 shades of blue and 2 of purple. I love using these Barry M's as the gloss over and dry so well. 

The first step is bible basssse coat! Then we divide our nail into four corners. Like this...



 and paint away...

The next step is to let that dry and then apply a little blob of paint next to each colour to create the jigsaw effect and make it look inter-connecting!

Jiggysawwrus! 

x Abster x



6 comments:

  1. Such a cool idea! Would never have thought it was so simple to create, although it looks a bit fiddly!
    I hope you're enjoying freshers :)
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sam!! Enjoy Coventry (I'm sure that's where ur off to) xxx

      Delete
  2. What a great look!!! It looks so easy the way you have done it although if i was to try i think it would just look a mess!! hehe

    Jen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was nervous the whole time, scared I'd mess it up haha! x
      Thank you honey x

      xx Abbie xx

      Delete
  3. What a cute idea, you always make things sound more simple than I'd think! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe sorrry :/ It's not simple haha but it's FUN! x

      Delete