Thursday, 13 September 2012

#7 Nails


Today I spent hours and hours sorting my bedroom out into boxes and vacuum packs of clothes for university. I also sorted out a gorgeous little box for my most precious nail polishes which I will not be able to live without at Uni.



So, the next however many 'Nail' posts you see this coming year will be provided from this little box of heaven. Also, I then felt inspired to whack some paint on my nails and finished with a toning design again. I hate repeating designs for you guys but sorry, I caved. I wanted a toner ;)


I, of course, got the most out of my Barry M's for this design!


 However, with the make-up sponge, it's a messy ol' design so the last step I performed was getting the excess paint of with a cotton bud and nail remover. 


Then I popped on a fast drying top coat and WOOOOPEEE. My university freshers nails. 
:D

I'll let you into a secret though, I didn't intend to go for a toning design but actually a stamper design as you can see below using card stampers and tape but this epic-ally failed to my total depression. 


I'm going to attempt this design again soon... so watch out ;) x

Next time you read a nail art post from moi it will be from Gloucester... Scary!

x Abster x

4 comments:

  1. I actually really love that toner design and good luck at uni!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3 if you want me to try out a more tricky toning design lemme know xxx

      X Abbie x

      Delete
  2. I keep meaning to try this, I love the colours you used! Very Winter appopriate! :) Haha. xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so excited for winter hehe scarves and gloves (fingerless of course to keep the nails on show) ;) xxx

      X Abbie x

      Delete