Monday, 6 August 2012

Shopping...


Today saw a surprise shopping trip to Cambridge. I've been looking for a little black, high-waisted skirt recently as I am a tights lover; with shorts, dresses, skirts etc. They seem to skinni-fy my legs a wee bit. Anywho, so I ventured into River Island. RI always has a few items in each seasons buys which catch my eye; today as I walked in I saw a denim button vest with studded collar and though YEP. Just £25 too. Bargain. Further into the store I clocked THE skirt I'd been hunted for this whole season. I picked it up and ran to the mirror, only to be beaten by two Chinese women who stood at the mirror for what felt like an hour. The mirror was kind to me. The skirt has two layers, the top a lace type translucent patterning, quite Aztec inspired, followed by a black under slip. At only £18, it's a steal! 

This is my outfit for my date tonight. Paired with black tights, black blazer (because Britain is freezing) and small black heels. 

Happy Shopping!

x Abster x

No comments:

Post a Comment