Friday, 27 July 2012

July Buys...


Here are six (because five is not enough) of my top buys this month and why:
#1 Garnier Summer Body - Perfect, even, natural looking tan for poor pale pups like me.
#2 Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Powder - Natural, smooth finish to your everyday look.
#3 Aussie Miracle Moist Conditioner - This baby has sleeked out my sun-caused split ends.
#4 Barry M Lilac Paint - Pastel colours are a must have this month. This paint is bubble free!
#5 Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearer - THE best blackhead and spot preventer ever. End of.
#6 Water, Water, Water! - This month I have forced myself to drink at least 1.5ltrs a day resulting in more energy, NO spots and a loss of a few unwanted pounds. Do it!

This lot will cost you under £20. Perfect!

x Abster x

No comments:

Post a Comment